Sunday, June 8, 2008

Walk the talk

Mualaikummusalam Pn,

Yeah ,I was walking nak pi ambik Ashraf. I had to walk now coz my car dah kena jual kati. Its a relieve in a way as I don't have to think of car maintainance,arguing with mechanics and all.But ok lah walking in Putrajaya is not that bad after all,tak derita la. I guess blessing in disguise,with the fuel hike,global warming and all. You know now some friends too dah mula jalan kaki ke masjid dan tempat lain. Banyak orang kita segan sebab pikiran nak senang saja,tapi kalau kita pikir pasal environment ,always ask yourself what have you contribute to the environment?,even for a second,try to achieve to that contribution! Pn tak boleh lagi. You need at least 6th month to a year before you 're really ok. But public transport must be efficient. The other day the bus did't come after 45mins wait, I had to walk really fast to catch my appointment at P8,berpeloh juga. Taxi is convenient too in Putrajaya just hope they don't increase the fare saja. Monorail must come fast here as its a good public transport as my experienced in Sweden 25 yrs ago. My friend kerja Pos office kat sana pun dah millionaire after his retirement,all the time using public transport. Yang tu I kata all politician kat sini must go on public transport for a week to experience it for themselves,baru diaorang tau what the public needs.

Jumpa kat meeting nanti

Wassalam
Borhann


> Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:02:02 +0800
> From: fish2010@gmail.com
> To: borhann55@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: Feelings......oh...ohh my feelings
>
> Assalamualaikum En Borhann,
>
> I saw you walking yesterday afternoon. You were walking towards the
> stairs leading to the apartments and I was in my car, stopping at the
> traffic lights. I was thinking about the school (of course) and the
> steps we have to take to adjust to the petrol price hike. You were
> walking forlornly and I was thinking that soon many more M'sians would
> have to walk. I know that you choose to walk and you like walking.
> But not all of us can walk - OKUs who depend on their vehicles for
> instance. Since the operation, I am a semi OKU - mobile on my feet
> but definitely can't walk very far or cycle. Macamana nak jimat?
> I read Dr M's comment on the petrol price hike in his blog, it is very
> interesting. The comments that followed his comment are doubly
> interesting. But one thing for sure - There are many angry Malaysians.
>
> Regards,
> Nafishah
>

No comments: