Saturday, May 3, 2008

Umno will disintegrate ifs

UMNO WILL DISINTERGRATE IF!

I refer to TheStar(Insight) article dated 30th March 2008 “Keeping up with the new politics” and Rita Sim statement.

I can say not only the Chinese are angry with Umno’s arrogance but the Malays too are very angry with Umno’s arrogance. The individual arrogant umno members that we voted in have caused Umno to be in trouble and disintegrate.

Sighting my personal experience with Umno Putrajaya…. I was the first one to initiate the setting up of Umno Putrajaya and how I and my friends were sidelined and intimidated by them. When I knew that Umno Putrajaya had not been set up, I thought this would be a good thing to do i.e. To try create activity for the community.
After distributing thousands of umno’s application forms I managed to collect 400 members. My friends and I met Tun Mahathir during the Kad Ucapan Day and he said go ahead and he asked me where are your branches?. I tried to see him after that but to no avail. This is the nightmare when I started to feel the “BLOCKED” when I tried to see Tg. Adnan (then Umno Sec Gen). After a few times of “Blocked”, by his private secretary, I decided to see Datuk Johari Baharum. He listened but again I was not entertained. He copied a letter to me he sent to Tun Khalil Yaacob which Tun Khalil Yaacob never received. Then we went to see Tun Khalil Yaacob but nothing happened. We followed up again with Tun Khalil yaacob at KLIA but he was aloof and arrogant until I told him I am son in law to Dato Abu Kassim his good old buddy. Of course nothing happen too. All I wanted to do was to register my members. Not giving up we went to see Dato Seri Najib, and all he told us to do was to pass everything to Tg Adnan. Dato Seri Najib was then a chairman of the membership drive and he can’t be bothered to even look at the forms. I attempted to see Tun Mahathir again and all this while carrying the 400 application forms trying to register them as umno members. As I am still facing the empty wall at PMs office,I let myself in to meet Dato Bad.So as you guess it right,it was as bad like meeting others. Then I decided to see Pak Lah , but instead met Dato Sharif Ibrahim and was told politics is not for me. Then we tried to see Mahathir Khalid but we were brushed off. Tried to see Tg Adnan again and still the blocked is in situ and it is till today. The people in there are just plain hypocrite and arrogant. So how do you expect us to feel? Later on I found out that all these above people are all their good friends. Only with ‘titles” like Tun, Tan Sri, Dato Seri and Dato will be entertain.

At one time I waited for Datuk. Tajuddin for 3 hours to seek appointment with Pak Lah and he can’t be bothered. Dato Osman Desa was pleasant as a political secretary but nothing happened too. Once I remembered one gentleman who was the Timbalan Ketua Bahagian of one of the division who came all the way from Sabah and waited for Datuk Tajuddin for 4 hours and he was also not entertained. So you see this is only my part of the story. Can you imagine what’s happening to the rest of the story for others?
Arrogance, Arrogance and Arrogance. I voted for all these people for the pass 30 years and they choose to be arrogant. So tell me where could Umno go wrong? They have ignored their grassroot supporters, a plain simple communication defect. I AM BEAT.
Borhann Putrajaya
The Raayat

No comments: